I absolutely love stir-fry of any kind. I love it because I can season it how I’d like and make as healthy as I’d like. I don’t do a whole lot of additives, I just season it the way I think it should taste and if you ask me it tastes pretty authentic.
Here’s my take on stir fry chicken.
Fresh or Frozen broccoli
Braggs Amino (I used this instead of low sodium soy sauce, but you can use soy sauce if you’d like, but Braggs tastes JUST like soy sauce)
Thai Chili pepper sauce
Rice Wine vinegar
Step 1: Wash your chicken breasts well and then cut them into bite sized pieces and season them well.
Step 2: Put 2 tablespoons in your wok and ensure it is greased well. Once its nice and hot add your chicken and diced onion, ginger and garlic.
Some benefits of the consumption of ginger include:
- It reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- It has a warming effect and stimulates circulation.
- It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
- It inhibits such bacteria as Salmonella, which cause diarrhea, and protozoa, such as Trichomonas.
- In the intestinal tract, it reduces gas and painful spasms.
- It may prevent stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
Step 3: Add your veggies…carrots and broccoli. Allow to cook for about :15-:20 minutes.
Step 5: Make your sauce…1/2 a cup of Hoisin sauce, Seasonings, 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar and 1/2 cup of Braggs Amino and mix well.
Step 6: Pour into your veggies and allow to cook well for another :5-:10 on low heat.